Sharon Jayson ( 12/09/2008) from USA Today [electronic version] EBSCOhost. Retrieved December 11th, 2008. From
http://web.ebscohost.com/ehost/detail?vid=4&hid=17&sid=264661a6-04c3-4671-b62e-51d1379c5c84%40SRCSM1&bdata=JmFtcDtsYW5nPXpoLXR3JnNpdGU9ZWhvc3QtbGl2ZQ%3d%3d#db=aph&AN=J0E055336668908
REFLECTION
Because of election of American president, the question of racial identity is mentioned. But why people's behavior is valued by his or her race? This is the question worthy of thinking.
3 則留言:
The outcome of the president election in the America was a big progress I think. Because the racial discrimination is deeply rooted in most people's mind, and now the new president is a half-black person, which means to some extent,people in America accept this idea.
I think this situation is the degree of accepting different culture or the race identification. It's difficult to reduce the discrimination; however, we can try to improve this problem. The election of American president is just a good example.
From the result of this American president election, we know that most citizens are willing to notice people’s ability rather than their color, or race. I have seen a weird movie about this issue before. It shows that white in some way feel guilty about what their ancestor have done to Negros. Maybe you can think about their relationship and the racial problem.
張貼留言