To Sophia
You arranged your article vey well. But there are just few mistakes in your article. The main mistake is unnecessary words, such as, ”for every one of us” and “ that author has mention”. By the way, your summary is very brief and clear, but you can write more about your conclusion to show your whole viewpoint to readers.
To Beverly
There are some mistakes of tense in your article, for example, causative verb should add regular verb. And I think your last paragraph is not appropriate. The idea seems not to appear in the article of exam. Perhaps, you misunderstand the meaning. Maybe you can make a conclusion about your idea, and make your article longer.
To Elsa
There are some mistakes in your article. For example, “the internet resource” maybe should be changed into “the resource on your internet”. Besides, in your fifth paragraph, the sentence “the whole class can provide their opinions to the student” can be changed into” All classmates can provide their opinions each other. These are just my advice.
To Joyce
There are some informal words in your academic issue, such as “talking about”, “I think”, “very much”. In addition, the second paragraph jus a long sentence which has no verb. Maybe you can try to combine some paragraphs to show a complete idea. And you also can discuss the article more deeply because your article is too short.
To Candy
I think your summary and reflection show that you read the article of exam carefully. But there has some unnecessary sentence in your issue. For example, “ As I talked about the blog in the last paragraph”. Besides, I think “ridiculous” is an informal word in academic issue. By the way, pay attention to some little mistakes of grammar.
To Ocean
I think the first mission you should finish is separating your article into several paragraphs. In addition, I think there are some unnecessary sentences in the article, such as “In my opinion” and “as it is mentioned in the passage”. I think your summary is clear, but I think you can discuss the article of exam more deeply to make your article longer.
To Claire
I think your article is clear to show readers your ideas about education improving.
But there are some suggest I want to provide for you. You should make your summary briefer and shorter. Besides, I think you can add a paragraph of conclusion to finish your article.
To Dimitri
I think your summary is clear, but if you can add some adverb to connect your sentences, your summary would be smoother. In addition, I think it is great that you provide your example to support your idea, and that make the idea more persuasive.
To Joyce
In my opinion, your summary is clear, but you can try to put those paragraphs together, because separating the article may lose its connection. Besides, you can give an example about your experience, and that maybe can help your idea more persuasive.
To Wendy
Your summary maybe loses the part of “computer”. You can discuss any part of the article more deeply, but you should show complete ideas of this article in the beinig. By the way, you can change “we should give the reader.” Into “we should give to readers.”
沒有留言:
張貼留言