2009年1月11日 星期日

group discussion 1

Roxy說:what should we do now?
Wendy說:to talk about our topic
Wendy說:i think??
Roxy說:oh
Vivi說:So reapeat our topic again.
Roxy說:my topic is about the euthanasia
Vivi說:my topic is racial descrimination just made by white man?
Wendy說:my topic :is it necessary for everyone to have marriage???
朴善愛 說:I wanna wirte about role of the media ??
朴善愛 說:write
Wendy說:whose topic should we start to talk about???
Roxy說:the one which is easy to discuss
Vivi離開對話。
Roxy說:oops
Wendy離開對話。
Roxy說:there was a slight problem with their computers
朴善愛 說:yes so what should do eventually
Roxy說:discuss our issues
Wendy加入對話。
Vivi加入對話。
朴善愛 說:Are they still having a problem?
Wendy說:let's get started
Vivi說:I can come here!!
Vivi說:Ok~we can start~
Wendy說:maybe we can start from Vivi's topic??
朴善愛 說:????
朴善愛 說:ok
Vivi說:But I want to change my topic
Roxy說:That's ok.
Vivi說:because my topic is hard to reaserch some imformation
Vivi說:I like Wendy's topic
朴善愛 說:so do I
Wendy說:but teacher said that my topic is still too broad
Roxy說:that's really a good topic
Vivi說:because I also think independent women do not need to marry
朴善愛 說:you can change the topic more specific
Roxy說:they do not need to depend on men
Vivi說:we have our ability to take ourselves!
Vivi說:YES~
Wendy說:about independent women
Wendy說:and their marriage??
Vivi說:I think it is good idea
Roxy說:what do you think about independ women
Roxy說:independent
Wendy說:i have to find some other resources to define my thesis
Vivi說:Do you need to give some example in your report?
Wendy說:what kind of
Vivi說:some successful woman
Roxy說:They need to have economical ability
Vivi說:and they can live on themselves
Roxy說:that's right
Vivi說:they should be brave
Wendy說:i think it has something to do with the role they play in this modern society
Roxy說:to gain the leadership of every aspects is also important.

沒有留言: