2007年9月13日 星期四

Self Introduction

Hello everyone, I'm Vivi. I come from Dashi Taoyuan and graduated from Wu-ling senior High school. Now, I am a freshman of National Central University. Although I have an older sister who graduated from this school in this June , I will explore my new life by myself.

I am interested in listening to music and watching movies. Therefore, I was so happy when I knew not only there are alot of movies will be displayed in the 107 theater and the liberary, but also the tickets are cheap even free.

In addition to developing my hobbies, I have to learn a lot of new things there. My new courses are big challenges to me . For example , I should learn how to swim in PE class. So , if there are some classmates who can swim , please teach me , thank you. A various of English classes also scare me , but I believe my Englisg skills will advance as long as I do my best!

沒有留言: